Customer Service Representative (Work From Home - Online Order Support)
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
This Role provides first class support to our client’s customers related to Delivery Management, Shipping Investigations, Inbound Returns and other ad hoc customer escalations. The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with customers, carrier providers, Frontline customer service and other departments within our client’s business. The key focus of this role is to expedite customer & departmental queries while maintaining the highest customer service standards at all times. The role has a wide range of responsibilities focused on improving the overall customer experience. The successful candidates will identify opportunities for operational improvements & suggests service improvement strategies in accordance with business requirements.
- Provides research, verification and responses to customer inquiries.
- Provides high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey;
- Presents to the public a strong working expertise in all Client Supported Products (now and in the future) as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey scores;
- Ensures innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call quality reports and customer satisfaction survey;
- Captures all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures;
- Maintains a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
- Assists Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer focused
- Experience in Logistics/Order Management is desirable
- SAP and block management experience preferred
- A high level of computer literacy preferred
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and adaptability & willingness to take on new tasks
- Self-motivated, works well under own initiative
- Strong team player
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image of arvato to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Written English Comprehension
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers
- Comfortable working on an online environment with general computer literacy
The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and to be free from discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, record of offenses, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership and any other status protected by law (“protected grounds”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Department. We will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment for cause.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly