Part-Time Implementation Consultant - Contractor (AUS)
Australia ● Melbourne VIC, Australia Req #859
09 June 2023
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
The Consultant will be responsible for implementing JobBOSS & M1 and providing post go-live consulting. The Consultant will work with customers to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement JobBOSS & M1.
- Implement JobBOSS & M1 according to the ECi’s standard methodology
- Provide expertise and consulting to new and existing customers to continuously improve their processes and optimize their use of JobBOSS & M1
- Lead ERP implementations and/or act as a team member
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions for ERP systems
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Create statements of work and scope documents
- Install, configure, and test JobBOSS & M1 to validate processes, data, and integrations
- Provide user training and support
- Develop training and documentation of ERP projects
- Coordinate with Product Management and Development to design and validate solutions
- Occasionally assist sales and support as necessary
- Assisst & Mentor other consultants
- Perform other duties including but not limited to: User conference presentations, team meetings, knowledge base updates, and methodology improvements
- Manage administrative tasks including weekly time sheets, recap reports, and expense reports in a timely, complete, and accurate manner
Knowledge, Skills, Ability, Education & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a mix of excellent communication skills, ERP experience, and business acumen.
- Understand common industry business practices in manufacturing, operations, distribution, and finance
- 2+ years of ERP hands-on, full-life cycle project implementation experience with comparable ERP software as consultant or end user (preferably with M1 or other manufacturing ERP system)
- 2+ years leading or managing ERP implementations or other ERP related project management experience
- Understand ERP application concepts, software design/programming, and database structure
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Experience with Crystal Reports and Dashboards a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
- Strong consulting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective project and time management skills
- Strong, clear, and well organized written and oral communications skills
- Strong training or presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, teaching, active listening, and customer service
- Relays concerns externally and internally with timely, fact-based, and constructive feedback
- Able to work as a team player and/or individual contributor internally and externally
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Take ownership, accountability and initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Process improvement experience
- Work under minimal supervision
- Prior travel-related experience preferred
- BS or Master’s degree in business or accounting and/or IT related field
- PMP Certification a plus
- APICS/CPIM certification a plus
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel nationally
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds (e.g. luggage, laptop)
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.
- Job Family Professional Services
- Pay Type Hourly
- Melbourne VIC, Australia