Product Support Specialist
Mount Waverley VIC 3149, Australia Req #1216
17 February 2023
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
As a Product Support Specialist for our team you will be supporting small to medium-sized entrepreneurs using our ERP solutions. We are searching for an outgoing, energetic, and motivated customer support professional to join our team!
The Product Support Specialist will receive customer requests and respond to questions and issues arising from their use of ECi software. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and documenting customer issues and ensuring a timely resolution to customer request for assistance.
Must be able to work in Australia full-time without sponsorship.
Support may include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting customers with understanding product functionality.
- Directing customers to available resources such as Online Help, Knowledge Base Articles, and customer training materials.
- Diagnosing software issues by reviewing software setups and configuration, system settings, data, etc.
- Troubleshooting application errors including thoroughly documenting what process they were using when they encountered the error, researching possible causes, and reviewing likely contributors.
- Assist our Cloud hosted customers with routine administrative tasks.
- Escalating suspected software defects to our Technical Support Specialists with well documented notes on troubleshooting performed.
- Route customer requests to the appropriate internal teams.
- Create, edit, and update Knowledge Base articles, training materials or other materials used to provide information and support to customers.
- Provide support for multiple product lines.
- Participate in continuous learning, product rollout sessions, and other internal training opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an escalation point for our Customer Experience Specialists
- Respond to customer requests for technical support
- Review and contribute to the Knowledge Base
- Provide timely follow-up to customers
- Provide thorough and complete case notes and documentation of customer issues
- Stay current on evolving product functionality and new releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field or 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Service oriented focus and ability to work as part of a fast paced, high performance team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet demanding deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High-energy, can-do attitude
- Excellent decision making, analytical, and customer services skills.
- Experience in relevant industry/platform
- Skilled in triaging customer requests
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.
- Job Family Customer Experience
- Pay Type Salary
- Mount Waverley VIC 3149, Australia