- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Our culture of recognition also provides every employee with a monthly budget to recognise and reward colleagues for the great quality of work they produce and for supporting our Mission and Core Values and we believe strongly in technology, service, training, and support. In the past year, every ECI employee has received an average of 30+ hours of Professional Development. Through our Learning and Development platform, our employees have access to more than 16,000 courses of continuous educational opportunities.
With the expansion of our European business, we are now looking to add to our Global Finance team in the UK with a dedicated Financial Analyst. This role will report to the International Finance Director and be responsible for the delivery of financial planning and reporting for business units in the European region.
Our UK Head Office is located on the outskirts of Lincoln, with good transport links to the East Midlands. We offer a hybrid working environment (2 days in office) with a flexible mix of home and office working across the week. Occasional travel to our European offices may also be required.
- Provide operational financial support to multiple business units.
- Prepare, Analyse and communicate monthly close results to leadership teams
- Work with the senior management and accounting teams to analyse and understand year-to-date results and update monthly rolling forecasts.
- Effectively communicate issues with leadership teams in a timely manner.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis related to business requirements and working to strict deadlines.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accuracy of financials in line with Plan and forecast
- Partner with Sales to ensure Bookings accuracy along with preparation of accurate forecast.
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent professional qualification/prior relevant work experience.
- Can demonstrate strong financial and accounting acumen through previous work experience
- Previous experience of financial forecasting and budgeting is beneficial
- Must be self-sufficient and motivated with the ability to manage bandwidth and expectations for deliverables
- Possesses a sense of urgency on deliverables and deadlines
- Experience working in the software sector is desirable
- Previous experience of working with Netsuite and Salesforce systems beneficial.
- Must be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel & proficient in PowerPoint
- Must have the ability to work in a global organisation and effectively manage demands across international time zones.
The successful applicant must also be able to demonstrate their right to work in the UK.
This role plays a vital part in month-end and year-end accounting processes as such additional evening and weekend working hours during these times may be required.
ECI is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and encourages applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Job Family Finance/Accounting
- Pay Type Salary
- Lincoln, UK
- Nottingham, UK
- Sheffield, UK