Electronics Hardware Developer
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
- Enable the next generation of Christie products by supporting the design and build of bench top test set and prototype hardware
- Support Christie’s advanced R&D new product Design
- Read schematic drawings, wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics
- Design, develop and test manufacture prototype designs.
- Associate’s Degree or Technical Certification in related field or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong understanding and ability to read and use PCB schematics
- Experience in PCB hand soldering (new and rework) of SMT components
- Experience splicing, crimping and building wire harnesses
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting and repair of electronics and electronic components
- Familiarity with PCB design, layout, bring-up and debug
- Experience with optical systems or digital projection
- Experience with electrical assembly and/or system integration
- Strong debug and problem-solving skills
- Maintain organized lab environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize tasks with minimal oversight
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
- Allen, TX, USA