Intelligence Analyst I - EIS
At Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s why we’re so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
Recent College Graduates encouraged to apply!
Under the direction of the Program Manager and program team lead, as the GSOC Intelligence Analyst I, you will support the analytical and watch operation needs of one of Crisis24's largest and most strategic clients.
This position is located at ON-SITE in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a 24/7/365 mission requiring ROTATING SHIFTWORK to include nights, weekends and holidays. 12-hour shifts are occasionally required. ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION AVAILABLE FOR NIGHT AND WEEKEND SHIFTS.
Work must be performed at the client site. No remote or telecommute options are possible.
Support the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) 24/7 operations through monitoring, analysis, alerting, and emergency incident management. Analysts will work as close partners in communication and collaboration with client’s functions in global security, facility operations, and EHS to properly understand information and analysis requirements for internal stakeholders. Core functions include monitoring of activities and events at client facilities and utilizing tools provided for:
- Incident analysis, assessment, and escalation
- Pro-active analysis of open-source resources for potential incidents
- Maintain situational awareness through collection of information to ensure safety and security of client’s people, facilities, and products
- Emergency response and escalation of established protocols for:
- Video surveillance
- Access Control
- Notify security teams of potential threats or incidents
- Initiation of evacuation of affected areas through communication with key leaders
- Support response coordination needs
- Answer GSOC hotline and respond to emails
- Assist with internal investigations by providing security records from monitoring and access systems
- Support on-site exercises and drills as directed, such as emergency evacuation drills and utilization of emergency notification system
- Maintain situational awareness through collection of information to ensure safety and security of people, facilities, and products
- Complete risk, intelligence, and incident reports as needed
- Assist team lead with the development and refinement of teams’ operational protocols
Additional duties may include:
- Open-source intelligence collection and analysis of regional trends and events to provide timely, comprehensive, customized intelligence products to decision makers
- Develop client-specific intelligence products including, but not limited to: Location Threat Assessments (Neighborhood-, City-, or Country-level), Site Threat Assessments, Event Threat Assessments, Requests for Intelligence, Daily Incident Assessments or Intelligence Products, Threat Forecasting, Social Media Monitoring;
- Liaise with the client to better understand their requirements and concerns and understand the client’s operational footprint;
- Manages client expectations by understanding the EIS team's product offerings and limitations; and supports manager in tracking metrics around production.
Bachelor’s degree required in: Criminal Justice, Criminology, Homeland/National Security, Emergency Management, or other related degrees.
- Equivalent military experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in intelligence gathering, analysis, alerting, threat assessment, incident response or a related field required.
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task under pressure.
- Effective problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required; accurate typing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Google Earth and Maps.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with little supervision.
- Establishing and maintaining positive professional rapport with other analysts and SME as well as client contacts.
- Foreign language preferred. Preference for Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, or Chinese.
- Customer service experience preferred.
Office setting and machine use. Sitting, standing, walking, hearing, speaking, reading, writing.
Adhere to applicable information security procedures and policies as updated from time to time on the ISMS. Report any information security incidents or potential information security threats to the Information Security Officer. Take a proactive approach to information security.
Flexible hours and workdays are required to meet Crisis24 core 24/7 mission.
Candidates will be asked to pass a background check and drug screening as well as writing and technology aptitude screenings as a condition of employment.
Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable laws.
- Job Family Embedded Intelligence
- Pay Type Salary
- Cincinnati, OH, USA