Manager - Operations
Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT,) is looking for an energetic, motivated, and experienced, ONSITE Call Center Operations Manager in Norman Oklahoma, to join our rapidly growing team.
Working at ACT is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.
· Opportunities to advance within
· Flexible schedules
· Tremendous bonus opportunities
· Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
· Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
· Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Join a team where your work matters. We treat each interaction as an opportunity to strengthen loyalty to the clients we serve. You will be part of a winning team and participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) -- an added long-term savings benefit that is completely paid for by ACT. The ESOP shares the wealth with our dedicated employees and makes us a healthy stable employer. At Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT), we are 100% owned by our employees. When our company does well, our employees share in the rewards through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP.)
Under the general direction of the Sr. VP, Operations, the Operations Manager leads and directs a team supervisors and of production associates performing customer support, product sales or collections services to meet company and client productivity, quality and revenue objectives for one of our Account Services Client.
Nature and Scope:
Position reports to the Director of Operations. Incumbent has routine contact with all levels of employees, including production, management and support staff. Will at times have contact with client representatives. Plans, assigns and directs the work of a team of 10-25 production associates. Responsible for the team’s performance and productivity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Minimum of two years of supervisor experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Computer experience in a Windows and web-based environment.
- Experience using internet, word processing, spreadsheet and calendar software required. Microsoft word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to write and complete routine reports in various formats.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and report results, trends and outcomes.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in "other related duties as assigned":
- Monitors associates real-time productivity to achieve production and revenue goals.
- Coaches and develops associates to improve quality, performance and productivity.
- Develops and implements goals and action plans as needed.
- Addresses associate performance, conduct, and attendance issues by consistently applying company policies and practices for corrective counseling
- Motivates and rewards associates using company and client incentive programs to drive results and maximize performance.
- Ensures associates adhere to company and client policies and standards.
- Assists in the development of call scripts and call handling strategies to improve performance.
- Tracks and reports the associates daily performance and productivity.
- Develops cross-training and call-handling procedures.
- Monitors and maintains work volume statistics.
- Monitors associate’s calls to ensure employee is meeting demeanor, accuracy, and conformity to company and client policies.
- Takes escalated customer calls. Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Assists in determining work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Maintains the attendance records for associates using the timekeeping system. Reviews attendance daily and edits as necessary to ensure an accurate payroll is processed.
- Addresses and resolves employee grievances under company guidelines and with assistance from human resources.
- Completes and presents associate’s annual performance appraisals.
- Conducts job candidate interviews and makes hiring decisions with assistance from HR.
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Salary
- 2701 Technology Pl, Norman, OK 73071, USA