Senior Content Writer
Senior Content Writer
Our marketing team is looking for a content expert and master writer to help us build a high impact content library that draws in new prospects and drives meaningful customer engagements with ACT. You will be our lead strategist for scoping, crafting, and measuring the content that brings our story, solutions and offerings in Total Experience (TX) and Customer Experience (CX) to life for the world’s most iconic brands.
At ACT, you will play a key part in delivering amazing customer experiences for the Fortune 500 brands that you know, love, and engage with every day. Your role in the business will be to deliver the voice and strategy behind our blogs, videos, E-books, survey reports, infographics, and any type of content that you identify as a need for our customers in the buyer’s journey.
As our lead Content Writer, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and best practices for positioning content across every channel – web, social media, events, etc. Your day-to-day will be focused on creating great content and collaborating with your sales and marketing teammates to makes sure it’s driven to market effectively and refined to constantly engage new audiences.
If you’re a natural storyteller who loves to write powerful content that drives real results for the business then this might be a great fit.
- Develop and maintain annual content calendar to strategically align content creation with marketing goals and sales targets
- Write long-form strategic content pieces such as blogs, Ebooks, survey reports, video scripts among others
- Responsible for driving content creation projects from concept to completion
- Work interdepartmentally to ensure content is effectively positioned, placed and situated in optimized landing pages and tactics
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI for various types of content
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and demonstrated talent in Communications, Marketing, Writing, Political Science, or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing roles
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Ability to identify, develop and curate creative content
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing automation and social management platforms such as Hootsuite, Hubspot, Marketo, etc (Hubspot preferred)
- Knowledge of business process outsourcing or adjacent industry preferred but not required
- Healthy sense of humor and humility is mandatory
Who We Are
ACT is U.S.-based business process outsourcing provider delivering world-class total experience solutions. What that means in lay terms is that we help companies deliver amazing customer experiences by committing to provide extraordinary employee experience, digital experience, and user experience, in a multi-experience, omni-channel model. We are inventive, technology minded, and customer obsessed. We go beyond the call to make every interaction count.
And by the way, working at ACT is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an employee-owned company, all our employees have a path to becoming shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our company’s success. You will be personally rewarded for your contributions as our company shares grow in value.
- Job Family Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- PA - Berwyn, 1235 Westlakes Drive, Berwyn, Pennsylvania, United States of America