Customer Service Representative - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Advanced Call Center Technologies is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team. ACT supports a positive promote-from-within culture and provides fantastic paid training to help move you to the next level in your career. We succeed together! In this role you will be the voice of the company, through positive interactions, you can make a difference. We are looking for individuals who want to join a world class team providing the highest level of service through knowledge and empathy, leaving a positive impact on our customers.
- Opportunities to advance within
- Flexible schedules
- Tremendous bonus opportunities
- Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
- Employee Owned- You will become an employee owner, once qualifications met to participate!
- Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after 90 days
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Join a team where your work matters. We treat each interaction as an opportunity to strengthen loyalty to the clients we serve. You will beand participate in added long-term savings benefit that is completely paid for by ACT. The ESOP shares the wealth with our dedicated employees and makes us a healthy stable employer. At Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT), we are 100% owned by our employees. When our company does well, our employees share in the rewards through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP.)
We will empower you to provide best in class service! Customer Service Representatives use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers. In this role you will receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Other duties as requested by management
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills
Previous Call Center experience or assisting customers preferred
High School Diploma or 3 CXC Subjects English included
Six (6) months Call Center Experience
H.E.A.R.T. Certificate in Customer Engagement
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Trainee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Certification
- Montego Bay, Jamaica