Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for marketing projects to promote Alta Resources and its products & services within the ever-evolving digital space. Projects include, but are not limited to, email campaigns, website content, search engine optimization, social media appeals and targeted blogging. This position is a key member of the creative team who develops the organization’s brand messaging and execution as part of the overall marketing plan(s) to fuel growth with existing and new clients and build brand awareness in the marketplace. He/she is also responsible for Web-based analytics, reporting and recommendations. In addition, this position serves as the lead for the organization’s intranet for global internal communications. A key focus of this position is support of Alta Resources’ annual recruitment strategy and he/she is responsible for monitoring data that shows changing trends in the BPO industry to ensure that recruitment candidates view Alta as a premiere workplace.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and manage Web site concept, structure, content, and functionality.
- Research to include advertising and competitor companies.
- Create and implement external digital marketing efforts (search engine optimization, electronic versions of collateral, email and other digital campaigns, social media efforts, electronic client communications, etc.) and ensure brand message is consistent across all channels.
- Determine appropriate placement of ads, social postings, blog posts, etc.
- Develop and manage internal Web-based communications including the intranet and digital communications.
- Coordinate with Business Development team to create and implement strategic marketing campaigns that support Governed Growth and Increased Profitability.
- Conduct usability studies and provide recommendations to enhance digital content, improve navigation and user experience, engage visitors and reinforce the brand.
- Work closely with operational leaders and clients to understand business needs and translate these to user-friendly, technology-based solutions.
- Collaborate with the e-commerce technology team to collaborate on platform use, best practice sharing and other needs for both internal and external applications.
- Conduct Web and social media reporting and analytics and use the insights gained to fuel enhancements and traffic building
- Serve as an expert on industry best practices and trends impacting the Web, online communications and e-commerce.
- Support other marketing functions including graphic design, merchandising, hospitality, tours, branding, special events, video production and presentations.
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and the ability to influence cross-functional representatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional qualifications include:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to actively listen and effectively convey information in meaningful, compelling ways.
Able to translate complex business information into a succinct, compelling story/ messaging that engages specific audiences and calls to desired action and results.
Strategic, innovation thinker; able to understand and communicate complex information and generate new ideas and improvements.
Strong service orientation with ability to build strong and productive relationships with team colleagues and others at all levels of the organization.
Ability to effectively interface with clients, vendors and other external audiences.
Demonstrate advanced project management skills with strong personal accountability to deliver results even when barriers exist.
Able to multi-task in extremely fast-paced, changing environment with very tight timelines.
Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and adherence to project specifications.
Self-starter, independent professional able to work as key contributor in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Flexible, energetic and collaborative; results-oriented with passion for organizational success.
Increased Profitability, Reduced Risk, Increased Technology-Based Services and Governed Growth.
Ability to travel (10%).
Possess a valid driver's license.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and 2-4 years of related Web-based experience required. A professional portfolio of related work also required.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America