Customer Service Reporting Analyst
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for analyzing operational performance and providing insights to his/her respective department. Internally this includes the creation of visualizations, publishing of required daily, weekly, and monthly reports and scorecards. Externally this includes providing reports for daily, weekly and monthly reporting for clients, as requested by operational leaders. Analysis will be presented in most appropriate format (i.e. Excel, Minitab, PowerPoint, etc.) to ensure proper interpretation. To effectively perform in this role, he/she will work closely with both Alta and the clients’ Operations Directors and Program Managers, as well as others within his/her respective department.
The Reporting Analyst will possess the capability of extracting information from various sources, rigorously inspecting data to ensure accuracy, compiling the data in a useful format, and sharing thoughtful analysis to appropriate leaders. He/she will be able to understand, analyze and synthesize: POS, call center operations metrics, general business formulas, financial statements, and large data sets.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
· Routinely pull data from various sources as needed to generate reports. This will include running queries and sales analyses daily, weekly and monthly for supervisor reports and invoicing.
· Capture data to support client metrics and create ad hoc and monthly reports based on client requests
· Provide analytical support on special projects around the organization on a one off basis
· Design clear, concise data visualization that maximizes audience understanding
· Ensure data integrity
· Clearly communicate new features, conduct needed maintenance, and provide technical support on reports and dashboards
· Perform operational and financial analyses; proactively identifying and communicating sales promotion results to determine the cost effectiveness and ROI of promotional campaigns
· Collaborate with operational leaders, to generate and/or modify reports to identify trends and important customer feedback to make actionable decisions for the client business
· Create and maintain SOP documents for all reports and analytics created on behalf of the client business
· Identify process improvement opportunities and recommended solutions
· Proactively audit detail pages, identify necessary updates and work to resolve all issues with detail page to improve search
· Set-up and track promotional events in Vendor Central
· Manage order issues sent by CSR by researching the root cause of the issue and submitting all necessary updates to the client
· Proactively manage the replenishment status of ASINs
· Be able to consistently manage their own tasks and workload, and proactively report status
· Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and application of Six Sigma methodologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Demonstrated sales, negotiation and client retention skills a must
· Proven ability to have interactions with customers and clients
· Ability to travel to both the client and customer’s location for meetings
· Problem solving skills: Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses
· Analytical skills: Strong quantitative background and logical decision making; ability to create and troubleshoot detailed financial and operational models
· Adept in working with raw data, integrating data from various sources, and preparing alternative methods of data presentation.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills – able to build relationships and credibility at all levels of the organization
· Presentation skills: Comfortable putting together storylines in PowerPoint
· High energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong organizational, time management and planning skills. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University required; Major or focus/concentration in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics or Engineering is preferred. 2 years of proven analytical acumen in a professional or academic environment required. 3-5 years of previous experience in CPG/e/commerce preferred. 2 years of previous experience working in Amazon’s Vendor Central or similar customer portal preferred.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Job Family Ops/Corporate Support
- Pay Type Salary
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America