At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in the most exciting industry in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
The Compensation Manager will administer Crestron’s compensation philosophy, strategy, and programs to enable the company to attract and retain top talent in this competitive market. The Compensation Manager will lead all aspects of participation in compensation surveys, perform research and analysis, and lead the coordination and implementation of annual compensation activities.
The Compensation Manager will guide compliance initiatives and coordinate communication of regulatory changes with other HR functional areas and develop recommendations to modify or implement innovative programs, policies, and procedures. The Compensation Manager manages the day-to-day activities of the Compensation department, functions as an internal consultant and subject matter expert for compensation design and administration issues, including FLSA compliance, job descriptions and market/competitive analysis for domestic and global locations.
- Assist the Compensation Director in monitoring the effectiveness of the Company’s pay programs. Provide recommendations for changes or enhancements as needed through trend analysis, cost benefit analysis, key performance indicators and market intelligence
- Manages job evaluation process, salary increase guidelines; collaborate with and educate HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and business leaders on compensation decisions.
- Lead the annual compensation planning process for merit increases, adjustments, and promotions.
- Provides advice and guidance to HR team members on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Lead the job description creation process, procedures, and approvals; ensure compliance with FLSA and all applicable laws and government regulations, including EEOC reporting.
- Oversee the market pricing process for all job categories. Stay abreast of external trends and labor market changes, and recommend updates to pricing strategy, sources, or tools when needed to ensure our compensation models stay competitive and current.
- Create and maintain job leveling and salary structure frameworks that align to market data and support our expanding functions and teams. Partner with HR colleagues to ensure alignment of job levels with career management, promotion, and hiring decisions.
- Coordinates closely with HR Business Partners, managers, and Talent Acquisition to ensure that job offers attract exceptional talent while also preserving equity across internal teams and external candidate pools.
- Serve as a partner to HR team members and organization leaders by providing guidance, education and coaching on compensation practices, guidelines, regulatory issues, and compliance.
- Partner with colleagues in HR, Finance, and IT to ensure that people data definitions and fields used in compensation and career management are integrated and aligned across our core business systems and reporting tools
- Other duties or responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Management or Related Field
- 5 years of Compensation/Human Resources experience, with experience and knowledge of market analysis, pay structures, Compensation compliance laws/requirements and variable compensation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, and other formulas and other analytic tools. Demonstrated project management and organizational skills. Certification as Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations. Strong technical knowledge of the laws and regulations that affect the compensation of employees and understanding of how to calculate and interpret employee data to ensure employees are paid equitably.
- Compensation Manager should be able to define and articulate the thought processes behind recommendations and be capable of influencing key stakeholders while absorbing other points of view.
Crestron Electronics offers a competitive total
compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short
Term Disability, 401K with company match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, On-site
Amenities at NJ Headquarters & TX Facilities, Crestron Market Cafes,
Fitness Centers, and Wellness Centers.
At Crestron Electronics, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion drive innovation. Crestron’s success hinges on continuing to build a workforce of unique individuals whose passion inspires us to create and revolutionize industry-leading products and services. There will always be more to accomplish, and at Crestron, we believe the best way forward is together.
*No Solicitation* Any agency submittal to any employee of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.
- Job Family Exempt
- Job Function Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Plano, TX, USA
- Rockleigh, NJ 07647, USA