Senior HR Business Partner
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Learn more about us by following our LinkedIn and Instagram sites and please visit us at www.Cynosure.com.
Responsible for executing the HR business partner function for a specific business or support unit. The HRBP will be a part of the HR Leadership Team and will work closely with a designated client group. Partner with specific members of the Executive Leadership Team in enabling theirs and their organization's success. Form partnerships across the HR function, specifically the HR Centers of Excellence to deliver value-added service to management and employees. Be a culture and change champion and will enable best in class performance across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions as a partner and sounding board to their ELT member and their leadership teams; providing guidance and support.
- Forms effective relationships with employees in her/his client groups - knowing the culture, key talent and any engagement successes or concerns within the team.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Uses data to enable great decision making by her/his client groups. Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop and or execute solutions, programs and policies.
- Conducts effective and thorough employee relations investigations in accordance with best practices and with the guidance of the CHRO. Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition team to lead, source, attract and hire new team members.
- Works with the Talent Management team to provide guidance and input on business unit organizational design, change management, restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Lead ad hoc HR projects as assigned.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 -10 years HR related experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function General Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $107,600.00
- Max Hiring Rate $177,540.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Westford, MA 01886, USA