Field Service Engineer 2 - Dallas, Texas
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Learn more about us by following our LinkedIn and Instagram sites and please visit us at www.Cynosure.com.
Responsible for performing customer support activities for equipment, systems and sub-systems at customers office or at a service center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair, test, calibrate and install laser systems, sub-systems and/or sub-assemblies.
- Report to supervisor and/or senior technician any potential problems which could impact timely completion of assigned tasks, equipment shortcomings and more complex equipment problems.
- Maintain complete and accurate service records.
- Interact with customers and monitor accounts.
- Provide on-site technical support to customers as required.
- Provide on-site technical support for workshops and/or shows.
- Provide technical support and business guidance remotely through call center on.
non-scheduled service days. (if applicable)
- Complete physical inventory when asked.
- Maintain and manage remote service center (if applicable)
- Maintain company assigned vehicle, tools, fixtures and test equipment in satisfactory condition.
- Adhere to company guidelines regarding safety procedures.
- Continually develop positive relations within sales and service team.
- Continually develop company and product knowledge.
- Continually develop, exercise and maintain excellent customer relations skills.
- Adhere to company policies and accounting procedures for purchases, ordering of spare parts, van stock, and prompt return on all RMA’s.
- Perform product alignment and certification to specification.
- Maintain a minimum of service recalls.
- Completion of other various tasks as assigned by management.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
☒ Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
Specific Area of Study: Electronics or related field
☒ 2 to 5 years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience: Field service experience in troubleshooting medical electronics equipment in medical device industry.
- Technically oriented with hands on Laser technical experience preferred.
- Familiarity with computers, DOS, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of customer needs in a medical environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Field Engineering
- Job Function Field Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $25.33
- Max Hiring Rate $38.46
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Some College
- Dallas, TX, USA