Sales Support Administrator (Temporary)
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Orchestrates all aspects of the capital order life cycle; including but not limited to verifying transactions for accuracy, product availability, product restrictions, coordinating delivery, installation, and in-service for equipment where applicable.
- Collaborates closely with customer and commercial teams to ensure seamless onboarding.
- Communicates information to appropriate teams based on customer feedback.
- Arranges returns per the company's return policy.
- Administers requests to fulfill additional regional requirements.
- Assists with a variety of administrative tasks and additional duties as assigned.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”.
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably SAP/Salesforce.com).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to always remain professional.
- Knowledge of commonly used customer service and business concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Customer focused and passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- Must have flexibility to multi-task, prioritize, and change direction in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong orientation toward analytic work, details, precision, and problem-solving.
- Comfortable working under pressure and with all levels of management.
- Process driven but with the ability and desire to think and work outside the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with multiple teams.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Sales Operations
- Job Function Sales Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Temporary
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Westford, MA 01886, USA