Director of Technical Customer Experience, APAC
Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
This is a role on the regional leadership.
As a Centre of Excellence, this role will drive the development of frameworks and practices that aid local commercial leaders to deploy the in-country technical service teams effectively and efficiently.
The role will further be a liaison with other regional field service roles, ensure best practice learning is transferred between regions and made available to APAC.
Strategic Role Responsibilities
· Assess regional needs and collaborate with commercial, technical service and operations leaders in other regions to develop technical service strategy and C.O.E. models that optimize cost to serve whilst delivering seamless customer experience.
· Develop, align and implement with commercial leaders Customer Support and Customer Experience Framework, enabling a consistent customer experience performance
· Collaborate with Global functions to drive business process improvement and streamline work flows to efficiently serve local market needs
· Create workflows for customer complaints handling and launch incident management initiatives
· Aligned with the commercial organization, ensure relevant KPIs are developed and
· Develop and support net promoter score survey framework
Operational Role Responsibilities
· Based on strategy and KPIs, develop, plan and drive suitable improvement projects across the region and ensure embedding of agreed new approaches/ways of working
· Analyze common technical service problems across the region, identify root causes and work with cross-functional partners to implement solutions to improve efficient in-country field service delivery
· Establish and manage an internal help center to reduce support resolution times, enabling a singular source of information for our service and support teams
· Enable data capture and translate to user insights for repeat and timely purchase & preventative care programs, including subscription models, optimizing route to purchase
· Provide updates to the regional leadership team
· Ensure full stakeholder engagement from planning to execution and post-evaluation
· Build and run informal knowledge sharing forums across the region
· As functional expert coach local field service managers
· Advise in hiring and development of local field service managers
People & Leadership Responsibilities
- Work successfully as part of the APAC Leadership Team
- Work effectively in Cynosure’s global matrix environment, building relationships with international colleagues
- Be an organizational leader
- Foster collaboration and agility
- Build capabilities
- Mentor, coach and develop team members
o Develop inclusive culture
· Strong and proven customer experience models, process management and delivery
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Business Improvement Process
· Deep understanding of Order to Cash process and various business models, from start-up to driving agile C.O.E. set up efficiently
· Expertise in back end operations set up to support a seamless down stream customer fulfillment process with closed loop post order survey management
· Service & Repair, Help Centre Set Up and management
· Leadership with a service aptitude to establish customer experience as a competitive advantage
· Experienced in coaching and influencing the senior-most levels of an organization – while respecting everyone at every level of the business
· Communication and engagement skills, Matrix management
· Hands on with strong inclination to execution and results delivery
Qualifications (Select the minimum qualifications required for this position to successfully achieve business requirements)
☒ Bachelor’s degree required
Education and experience combination:
☐ Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
☐ Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
Specific Area of Study: MA preferred
☒ 15+ years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience:
Both hands on technical service experience as well as COE strategic experience
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☐ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☐ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐ Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐ Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐ Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐ Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐ Other (please specify)
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Field Engineering
- Job Function General Field Service
- Pay Type Salary