Cynosure is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. We are guided by our belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- We are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- We are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- We are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- We are committed to building and strengthening our unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- We put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- We love our customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At Cynosure, we look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, we invest in our team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. We work together as one team, winning together.
As we grow our global team, there is no better time to join us. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, Cynosure has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical spas, and healthcare practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, our offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Our mission is to set Cynosure customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses our technologies discover their version of beautiful.
Responsible for a wide array of nationwide tradeshows, planning and executing workshops for
the sales team and all corporate sales training and activities. Coordination is required for seminars, conferences, tradeshows and events. Provides preliminary negotiation and review of contracts and other documents and serves as the liaison between event registrants, attendees, sales representatives,
vendors and speakers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing workshops, trainings & seminars throughout the year.
- Work closely with other event specialists to plan and execute seminars and tradeshows. Travel required to some of these events.
- Work closely with creative services, regional sales managers and sales representatives to plan, create, schedule, and execute event promotions, e.g., eBlasts, direct mailings, invitations and social media posts, tradeshow videos, etc.
- Prepare name tags, marketing materials, manuals, confirmation packages, registration lists, etc.
- Maintain Salesforce registration data base and provide reports to sale reps (dependent on the type of event).
- Negotiate contracts with seminar venues, vendors and service providers.
- Manage individual event budget with other team members for monthly reporting and report in numbers to the appropriate Sr. Event Specialist.
- Coordinate all seminar logistics: management of manuals, literature, marketing materials, PowerPoint presentations, a/v, electrical, catering and shipping.
- Working with internal team to distribute leads/seminar registrants/attendees to sales reps.
- Compile lead lists from Salesforce for promotional campaigns.
- Work with product managers to keep product materials, promotional materials, seminar manuals and presentations current.
- May be responsible for corporate events credit card master billing management - invoice and expense tracking and reconciliation.
- Post quarterly seminar and tradeshow schedule to events Web page with other team members.
- Maintain seminar speakers contact information.
- Familiarity with seminar guidelines and ability to communicate them to physicians and sales representatives.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- BS/BA Degree (concentration in business, marketing or communications a plus)
- 2-3 years of work experience preferably in events
- Excellent problem solving, analytic, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have extensive Microsoft office skills specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data base/CRM experience e.g., ACT, Salesforce, Cvent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency tracking and managing budgets.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Strong event planning and logistics experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in fast-paced environment.
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- Job Family Marketing
- Job Function Trade Show & Events Planning
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $52,700.00
- Max Hiring Rate $81,070.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Associate Degree
- California, USA