Consumer Relations Associate [Full-Time, Remote, Bilingual]
Columbus, IN, USA ● Cornwall, ON, Canada ● Dowagiac, MI 49047, USA ● Ontario, CA, USA ● Quebec, Canada ● Savannah, GA, USA ● St. Louis, MO, USA ● Tiffin, OH 44883, USA ● United States Req #4
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Consumer Relations Representative Full Time Bilingual
Dorel Industries is a leader in the Ready to Assemble Furniture market and has been in business since 1962. Our goal is to provide quality furniture at an affordable price, and we offer products as diverse as our customers. We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative to assist our rapidly expanding Consumer relations Department. Job duties would include assisting customers via phone, email and chat with parts orders, general assembly questions, and other product requests.
Perks, we all love perks!!
- Working from the comfort of your home office
- The commute—goodbye traffic and hello second cup of coffee!
- Competitive wages
- Fun and productive team environment, without sharing a cubical wall
- Discounts on furniture
- A semi-flexible full-time schedule
- We pride ourselves in offering excellent training, product knowledge and product assembly
We are looking to expand our Team by adding Consumer Service Reps with:
- Ultimate Customer Service skills to ensure our Consumers have a great product experience
- A knack for grammar and email etiquette
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and work in a high volume call department
- Computer skills (just the skills! WE provide the computer)
- Internet service
- Self-motivation, drive and determination to succeed in a fast paced, multi tasking environment
- Determination to become an expert, or to grow and take your Customer Service skills to a whole new level!
- Assisting Consumers via phone, email, and chat with replacement parts orders and other product requests.
- Assisting Consumer with general Assembly questions and issues
- Handling product warranty claims
- Working with Leadership and Engineering to improve our products, assembly manuals and services
- Bilingual either English/French or English/Spanish
- A private workspace or home office free from distraction
- Minimum internet speeds of 10 MBPS for download and upload
- Router should be updated regularly with latest firmware or replaced if router speeds are not within the minimum specifications above
Dorel will provide extensive product training upon hire, but the candidate must be one who will thrive in a growing e-commerce and high-tech atmosphere. Expect to occasionally assemble Dorel furniture products for training and/or quality purposes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 100
- Columbus, IN, USA
- Cornwall, ON, Canada
- Dowagiac, MI 49047, USA
- Ontario, CA, USA
- Quebec, Canada
- Savannah, GA, USA
- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Tiffin, OH 44883, USA
- United States