Loss Prevention Manager
Loss Prevention Manager [On-Site]
Savannah, GA [not remote]
Indirectly manager Cycle Count Team
We are looking for an experienced Loss Prevention Manager, to undertake all aspects of financial management for multiple warehouses in the Savannah, GA area. This position will be responsible for corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. In addition to supervision, training, and evaluating accounting Cycle Team personnel the Loss Prevention Manager will oversee our accounting for the Savannah Region.
Essential Job Functions
- Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting,
- Master's degree preferred
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Prior Experience
- Operations, Warehouse, Manufacturing Industry, preferred
- Strong background in inventory accounting
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- General accounting, plant accounting, internal auditing, internal controls, and financial reporting experience
- Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge of pivot tables
- Knowledge of Skype/Zoom/Teams
- Demand Solutions
- Knowledge of AS400 software
- Knowledge of Spanish is not required but helpful
- Soft Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate team members towards department goals.
- Able to build relationships with a diverse group of business partners
- Strong initiative and analytical skills
- Ability to define and implement processes and procedures to maximize effectiveness
- Self-motivated, ability to work with team members or alone.
- Physical Requirements
- Those typical of standard office conditions.
- Position requires frequent use of vision, hearing, and speaking abilities.
- Light lifting may occasionally be required.
- Must be able to walk, stand or sit for extended periods
- Pay Type Salary
- Savannah, GA, USA