Manufacturing ERP Implementation Consultant
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
One of the company’s fastest growing business units. ECI expects the Manufacturing Business Unit to be one of the main growth drivers for company with anticipated revenues to exceed $150M+ within the next few years.
Successfully implement and provide ongoing consulting for customers utilizing ECI M1, creating an exceptional customer experience.
This position can be virtual.
Essential Job Functions:
Application (Functional) Consulting Services:
Perform ongoing onsite and remote consulting services for existing customers using ECI M1 and related Third Party Products (KnowledgeSync, Spreadsheet Server)
Lead customer sessions with the objective of identifying and documenting:
· Current and future business initiatives
· Gap analysis within current systems and/or processes
· Reporting and data analytics requirements
Build strong relationships with customers through consistent and reliable advisory level communication
New Customer Implementations:
Understand and deliver upon ECI M1 implementation methodology, which includes the ability to complete:
· Requirements gathering / existing process review
· Systems design and fit-gap analysis
· System configuration and setup
· Concept validation/user acceptance testing
· Pre-implementation system testing
· Data migration and data formatting recommendations
· Consulting recap/activity reporting
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, accounting, information systems or equivalent
· Strong ERP product knowledge, 1-3 years ERP experience
· Understand common industry business practices in manufacturing, operations, distribution, and finance
· Ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear, concise manner to users with varying levels of technical expertise via telephone and in-person
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, delivers high-quality work, self-motivated and an internal desire to succeed
· Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills targeted to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or boards of directors
· Possesses a professional presence suitable for direct client interaction by telephone
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server a plus
· Experience with Crystal Reports and Dashboards a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
· APICS/CPIM certification a plus
· Some travel within the US & Canada will be required (valid driver’s license and/or passport)
Candidates that already own and operate their own business, are employed by an existing support business looking to develop an additional revenue stream or are interested in starting their own business are also encouraged to apply.
- Job Family Professional Services
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 80
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- United States