Implementation Consultant - Contractor (AUS)
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
The Consultant will be responsible for implementing JobBOSS & M1 and providing post go-live consulting. The Consultant will work with customers to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement JobBOSS & M1.
- Implement JobBOSS & M1 according to the ECi’s standard methodology
- Provide expertise and consulting to new and existing customers to continuously improve their processes and optimize their use of JobBOSS & M1
- Lead ERP implementations and/or act as a team member
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions for ERP systems
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Create statements of work and scope documents
- Install, configure, and test JobBOSS & M1 to validate processes, data, and integrations
- Provide user training and support
- Develop training and documentation of ERP projects
- Coordinate with Product Management and Development to design and validate solutions
- Occasionally assist sales and support as necessary
- Assisst & Mentor other consultants
- Perform other duties including but not limited to: User conference presentations, team meetings, knowledge base updates, and methodology improvements
- Manage administrative tasks including weekly time sheets, recap reports, and expense reports in a timely, complete, and accurate manner
Knowledge, Skills, Ability, Education & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a mix of excellent communication skills, ERP experience, and business acumen.
- Understand common industry business practices in manufacturing, operations, distribution, and finance
- 2+ years of ERP hands-on, full-life cycle project implementation experience with comparable ERP software as consultant or end user (preferably with M1 or other manufacturing ERP system)
- 2+ years leading or managing ERP implementations or other ERP related project management experience
- Understand ERP application concepts, software design/programming, and database structure
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Experience with Crystal Reports and Dashboards a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
- Strong consulting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective project and time management skills
- Strong, clear, and well organized written and oral communications skills
- Strong training or presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, teaching, active listening, and customer service
- Relays concerns externally and internally with timely, fact-based, and constructive feedback
- Able to work as a team player and/or individual contributor internally and externally
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Take ownership, accountability and initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Process improvement experience
- Work under minimal supervision
- Prior travel-related experience preferred
- BS or Master’s degree in business or accounting and/or IT related field
- PMP Certification a plus
- APICS/CPIM certification a plus
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel nationally
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds (e.g. luggage, laptop)
- Job Family Professional Services
- Pay Type Hourly
- Melbourne VIC, Australia