For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Who is ECI?
At ECI, our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Come join a worldwide team with a strong culture of inclusion, professional development, and collaboration.
The Project Manager role is responsible for architecting, coordinating, and managing the project plan between the customer point of contact and allocated ECI Solutions resources assigned to the project. The Project Manager will work with customers to define and/or confirm scope, schedule and budget for the projects. This role acts as the single point of contact for the customer during the engagement and will flow communication both to and from the customer. The Project Manager will monitor and control implementation projects to ensure successful completion.
- Implement ECI Software Products according to the ECI’s standard methodology
- Manage the delivery of strategic and complex projects with multiple phases and initiatives
- Manage small to medium business/IT project initiatives
- Create project plans using templated tools to outline goals, milestones, project governance and overall timeline
- Lead the planning, development, and execution of multiple programs to meet the strategic vision
- Manage resources, budget, and funding requests to drive the program execution
- Review Statements of Work (SOWs) to understand service deliverables
- Knowledge of and experience with change control, risk management, project planning, team management, budgeting, and scheduling
- Facilitate the development of business and technical requirements, system design, configuration, testing, training, conversion, activation activities, and transition to support
- Manage customer relations to ensure customers are actively engaged throughout the project life cycle
- Keep leadership informed through reports and status meetings to ensure project plans and deliverables are met, potential risks are identified and resolved, and customer expectations are reached
- Conduct regular status calls with customers as needed and based on scope of project
- Provide timely and comprehensive updates on all assigned projects to both internal and external customers
- Disseminate information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
- Assign/delegate work assignments to project team members
- Monitor project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members
- Mentor other team members
- Perform other duties including but not limited to: user conference presentations, team meetings, knowledge base updates, and methodology improvements
- Manage administrative tasks including weekly time sheets, recap reports, and expense reports in a timely, complete, and accurate manner
- Manage several projects at a time, at different stages
ERP Project Management Experience
- Understand common industry business practices in manufacturing, operations, distribution, and finance
- 2+ years of ERP hands-on, full-life cycle project implementation experience with comparable ERP software as a Project Manager
- Understand ERP application concepts
- May manage partner relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Windows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective project and time management skills
- Ability to create project plans based on time duration as well as milestone driven
- Strong training or presentation skills
- Effective communicator with both front-line project participants and executive audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening, and customer service
- Ability to negotiate terms and requirements
- Relays concerns externally and internally with timely, fact-based, and constructive feedback
- Able to work as a team player and/or individual contributor internally and externally
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Take ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Process improvement experience
- Work under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or accounting and/or IT related field
- PMP Certification a plus
- APICS/CPIM certification a plus
- Job Family Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- United States