Dutch Speaking (UK Based) Customer Experience Specialist
For more than 30 years, ECI Software Solutions has been providing industry-specific, cloud-based business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses. With divisions focused on manufacturing, wholesale/retail distribution, building and construction, and field service, ECI's solutions integrate into every aspect of a customers' business to help them level the playing field, run day-to-day operations more efficiently, and free them up to focus on what matters most. It’s how business gets done.
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
At ECI our mission is to enable the entrepreneurial spirit of small and medium-sized business owners. Our award-winning software solutions help these businesses to grow and compete. But ECI doesn’t simply deliver amazing software solutions; we also have an award-winning company culture.
- ECI has been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
Our culture of recognition also provides every employee with a monthly budget to recognise and reward colleagues for the great quality of work they produce and for supporting our Mission and Core Values and we believe strongly in technology, service, training, and support. In the past year, every ECI employee has received an average of 30+ hours of Professional Development. Through our Learning and Development platform, our employees have access to more than 16,000 courses of continuous educational opportunities.
Supporting our customers is something we take great pride in at ECI and we now have a brand-new opportunity for an English and Dutch speaking, customer service champion to join our UK based Customer Support Team as a Customer Experience Specialist
Our Customer Experience Specialists provide first line telephone support to our customers using any of the ERP, ecommerce and other software solutions we provide to the Distribution, Field Service, Manufacturing and Timber and Builders Merchant industries. They are the primary voice of ECI to our customers and strive to deliver an awesome experience to each customer every time.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you’ll need to be passionate about customer service and thrive on going above and beyond on every interaction to achieve excellence in customer service. You will not be expected to solve every problem on your own and so should be able to follow escalation processes effectively, work collaboratively with colleagues across the customer service team as well as keep customers updated every step of the way.
Our CES teams work 8 hour shifts between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Answering customer calls to ECI and responding to requests for assistance
- Providing timely follow-up to customers and an exceptional support experience
- Creating thorough and complete case notes and documentation of customer issues
- Prioritising incoming issues and route to the appropriate resources for resolution
- Have an excellent customer service attitude gained in previous people orientated roles or situations
- Have a confident telephone manner and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Be a great team player who enjoys problem-solving and comfortable working in a technical IT/Software environment
- Have good attention to detail to enable you to collect and document detailed information regarding customer issues
- Be able to listen to customers and understand their underlying concerns, empathising and relating to them with a positive attitude
- Be able to navigate any question or issue and direct customer to the right person or team to assist
- Have the ability to maintain self-control while defusing stressful customer situations
- Be good at multi-tasking between varied support channels, effectively and professionally communicating with the customer via their desired channel (i.e. phone, live chat, email)
- Be good at following internal processes to meet call quality and performance targets
- Be a confident IT user (Microsoft Office, Email, Internet) and capable of learning new systems quickly
- Project Management, technical aptitude and analytical skills are a plus but not necessary
Our UK Head Office is located in Lincoln, Lincolnshire where we offer an office based or flexible home/office working environment. This position can also be based remotely at home from anywhere in the UK. You will need to be able to get to the Lincoln office for training and meetings as required.
The successful applicant must also be able to demonstrate their right to work in the UK.
ECI is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and encourages applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
- Job Family Customer Experience
- Pay Type Salary
- Lincoln, UK
- United Kingdom