Product Support Specialist
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
As a Product Support Specialist for our team you will be supporting small to medium-sized entrepreneurs using our ERP solutions. We are searching for an outgoing, energetic, and motivated customer support professional to join our team!
The Product Support Specialist will receive customer requests and respond to questions and issues arising from their use of ECI software. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and documenting customer issues and ensuring a timely resolution to customer request for assistance.
Support may include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting customers with understanding product functionality.
- Directing customers to available resources such as Online Help, Knowledge Base Articles, and customer training materials.
- Diagnosing software issues by reviewing software setups and configuration, system settings, data, etc.
- Troubleshooting application errors including thoroughly documenting what process they were using when they encountered the error, researching possible causes, and reviewing likely contributors.
- Assist our Cloud hosted customers with routine administrative tasks.
- Escalating suspected software defects to our Technical Support Specialists with well documented notes on troubleshooting performed.
- Route customer requests to the appropriate internal teams.
- Create, edit, and update Knowledge Base articles, training materials or other materials used to provide information and support to customers.
- Provide support for multiple product lines.
- Participate in continuous learning, product rollout sessions, and other internal training opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an escalation point for our Customer Experience Specialists
- Respond to customer requests for technical support
- Review and contribute to the Knowledge Base
- Provide timely follow-up to customers
- Provide thorough and complete case notes and documentation of customer issues
- Stay current on evolving product functionality and new releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field or 2-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Service oriented focus and ability to work as part of a fast paced, high performance team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet demanding deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High-energy, can-do attitude
- Excellent decision making, analytical, and customer services skills.
- Experience in relevant industry/platform
- Skilled in triaging customer requests
- Job Family Customer Experience
- Pay Type Hourly
- Texas, USA
- United States