Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Atlanta - Hybrid
Who are we:
We’re Eptura™ — a global worktech company that provides software solutions for workplaces, people, and assets that enable everyone to reach their full potential. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, spanning 11 global offices with 1,000+ employees. Together, we’re dedicated to making workplaces and assets work harder for people everywhere, giving them the opportunity to thrive.
Eptura is looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our marketing team. Are you ready for what’s next, now? We are! The web developer helps concept, develop, design, optimize, and manage the organization’s online properties and is responsible for participating in technical research and development to enable online business innovation. This individual executes the back-end development—including integration with the member database, the content management system, digital live events, and other external systems—and helps manage front-end development. This position assists individuals, teams, and departments within the company, partnering to promote business initiatives, including integrated web applications.
The ideal candidate is passionate about collaborating on sites and building cool stuff. You are a specialist who works hard and is always learning, curious and looking for innovation. You have expertise in the back-end development and are versed in working with a front-end developer. The ideal candidate should also enjoy working with a variety of teams, listening to their goals and challenges, and providing technical solutions. You’re an individual who is experienced in working with enterprise websites, with a deep understanding of managing themes and plug-ins, primarily within WordPress.
- Develop, build, and manage Eptura web assets to promote, grow and disseminate our solution
- Collaborate with product, design, operations, and development teams in translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write modular, secure, well-tested, and reusable UI Components
- Ensure timely implementation of necessary updates to comply with and maintain security of all sites
- Initiate quality assurance and continuous improvement activities to ensure web pages are well-structured, optimized and compatible with various browsers, devices, operating systems and updates
- Build components using best practices and standards for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Document processes and development, as needed
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives
- Organize and manage project timeline and deadlines
- Apply the high standard of customer service skills and demeanour typical of the organization
- 2-3 yrs. experience in web design and coding
- Min. 2 years’ experience in WordPress web design & coding
- BA/BS in Computer science or computing
- Knowledgeable with server architecture, particularly WPEngine
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Basic knowledge of SEO, particularly at a global scale
- Health, Dental, & Vision with flexible PTO
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team
- Stimulating and fulfilling work.
- Close interaction with product stakeholders and our development teams.
- Great benefits such as work flexibility.
- Global online celebration, recognition, and communication platform
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- All equipment provided to succeed in your role.
- Follow us on Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Eptura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Eptura we promote our flexible workspace environment, free from discrimination. We believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background leads to a better environment for all our people and a better product for our customers. Everyone is welcome at Eptura, no matter where you are from, and the more diverse we are, the more unified we will be in ensuring respectful connections all around the world
- Pay Type Salary