Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey that combines your entrepreneurial spirit with your passion for building relationships? Hajoca Corporation, the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning supplies, is seeking enthusiastic and goal-oriented college seniors like you to join our team.
With over 450 locations throughout the United States, Hajoca Corporation represents the pinnacle of our industry. Since 1858, we have been at the forefront of providing premier plumbing, heating and industrial supplies to residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure construction projects.
At Hajoca, we believe in discovering and developing world-class leaders. That's why we offer a dynamic three-year management development program that will immerse you in every aspect of the distribution business with the end goal of becoming a Profit Center Manager (General Manager). As a trainee, you will embark on a rigorous rotational program, gaining invaluable hands-on experience in all parts of our operations. From stocking the warehouse to computing financial statements, generating business to collaborating with a dedicated team, you will learn it all.
Imagine the possibilities once you become a Profit Center Manager. You will have the autonomy to make crucial decisions such as hiring the right team, determining product pricing, and implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies. This is your chance to be an entrepreneur, running your own business, and our comprehensive development program will equip you with the skills and knowledge to succeed.
WHY CONSIDER HAJOCA?
- Culture of Entrepreneurship: At Hajoca, we foster a culture that embraces autonomy and accountability. If you thrive in an environment where your ideas and efforts make a real impact, you'll fit right in.
- Accelerated Career Growth: Our three-year development program is designed to fast-track your professional growth. You'll have access to extensive training and work closely with a dedicated mentor every step of the way.
- Small Business Environment: Despite being a large organization, Hajoca maintains a close-knit, small business feel. Each location has its own unique culture, providing you with a supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Financial Success: Your hard work will be rewarded with financial success. Starting with a competitive base salary, you'll also have the opportunity to participate in our profit sharing (bonus) program, allowing you to reap the rewards of your dedication.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, we are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to work in all areas within the region (may require relocation)
- Strong leadership skills and a desire to lead a team and run your own business
- Demonstrated leadership in professional, educational, and/or social experiences
- Versatility in performing a wide range of tasks, with a balanced blend of interpersonal and critical-thinking skills
- Entry-level work experience in people or project supervision, sales, operations, and/or customer service is a plus
Join Hajoca Corporation, where your passion for entrepreneurship and building relationships will thrive. Take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career by applying today.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Castle Rock, CO, USA
- Montrose, CO, USA