Haines, Jones & Cadbury (HJC) is a national construction material supplier. HJC specializes in providing comprehensive construction material packages to major retail chains from coast-to-coast for new construction and remodel projects. HJC is continuing to grow and has an excellent opportunity for hiring an Entry-Level Project Specialist to join our Bentonville team.
Are you highly organized, computer savvy, and very detail oriented? Do you have an analytical mindset and excellent numerical skills? Previous construction industry experience is a +, but not required. Want a change in industry and learn something totally new?
We are willing to train someone with the right aptitude and skill set.
As a Project Specialist with HJC your primary responsibilities include:
- Process incoming information as instructed and alert management to anything unusual or out of the ordinary.
- Fill out needed forms and enter required information into system, research if necessary.
- Ensure the intended recipient of sent information receives what they need to do their job.
- Inform Management of any concerns that develop during the course of the project. Report anything that might suddenly require increased inventory levels or cause stock depletions that could impact customer service levels.
- Researching and resolving customer opportunities and concerns
This hourly position is an office based role in our Bentonville main office. We give you the tools you need to succeed and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account options
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Set work schedules Monday through Friday during business hours (no nights, no weekends!)
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/Disability/Veterans.)
We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
No walk in appointments please.
As a Project Specialist you must be optimistic, friendly and service oriented.
- Ability to multi-task without impacting attention to detail or quality of the final product
- Read and interpret multiple sources of data all at once.
- Talented to shift gears and react quickly to ever changing customer demands.
- Savvy with computers and online software packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school degree or equivalent or higher
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Intermediate or greater computer skills (Outlook, Excel, shipment tracking, quickly learn order management system - Eclipse)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2706 SE Otis Corley Dr, Bentonville, AR 72712, USA