Mgmt & Sales Trainees - Operations Leadership Trainee
Hajoca Corporation is one of the country’s largest privately-held wholesale distributors of plumbing, heating & cooling, and industrial supplies. Founded in 1858, Hajoca is a company based on the principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability,” and on relationships of trust and support with teammates, customers, and suppliers. Throughout its history, Hajoca has played an active role in shaping advances in plumbing. However, we attribute our success to two simple truths; a unique business philosophy and talented people. Hajoca is all about the people, who give us our advantage, and who will guide us successfully into the future.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers (PCs), is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it were their own small business. A typical is the heart of our business and consists of a warehouse, counter, sales office, and (sometimes) a showroom. Our PCs conduct business under and offer a customized business approach, honoring what’s special about each local marketplace.
Moore Supply Company is one of those trade names and is looking for an Operations Leadership Trainee at their Cleburne location.
Pay for Operations Leadership Trainee is between $18 and $23 per hour at this location.
Operations Leadership Trainee
Are you enthusiastic, dependable, and goal-oriented?
Do you like to interact with people and build relationships?
Moore Supply Company is looking for an Operations Leadership Trainee. The Operations Leadership Trainee, through “hands on training” and “day-to-day” mentoring, will learn and master all Profit Center operations and administrative functions and develop the necessary skills to be a successful Profit Center leader.
- Actively pursue opportunities to learn each aspect of the business and why it’s important
- Lead by example-trainees are future Hajoca leaders and should act like it every day
- Effectively listen, communicate, influence and persuade customers, teammates & vendors
- Meet all training goals and timelines
- Master all operations and administrative Profit Center functions and demonstrate operational excellence in all areas
- Acquire comprehensive product knowledge
- Assume as much responsibility as possible and demonstrate leadership ability
- Make a difference by impacting the Training Profit Center in a positive way through daily work and business projects
Education, Training, Experience
- College Degree
- Demonstrated leadership skills in previous professional, educational and/or social environments
- Past experience in customer service or administrative/operations roles
- At least 18 years old; or at least 21 years old if operating a commercial motor vehicle (GVWR of 10,001 lbs. or more)
- A driving record that meets the criteria for being an Authorized Driver in accordance with Company policy
- Must pass a Department of Transportation physical examination before beginning work; to be updated at least every two years while employed and performing this job function
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel) to communicate via email, to maintain weekly sales plans, call reports, customer contact files, and to analyze customer data
The benefits of working with us:
Our culture is well-suited for exceptional people who use their talents to drive business and want to share in the financial success their efforts yield. In addition to a competitive starting wage, we offer a Profit-Sharing Program that provides each team member with an opportunity to earn a direct share of the profits on an annual basis. In addition to our generous compensation package, Hajoca also offers:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Retirement cash account with company contributions
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Targeted training programs focused on your personal and professional growth
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
Background Screening StatementWe are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a criminal background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Cleburne, TX, USA
- Fort Worth, TX, USA