939 Controls Engineer III
Jonesboro, AR, USA Req #51
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Welcome to Hytrol Careers
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Controls Engineer III develops and configures control packages using Programmable Logic Controllers and other devices for conveyors being sold. Capable of leading all controls engineering projects up to $5M. The skills required to lead and execute projects of this size is typically greater than 5 years.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. PLC programming - develop software package to control specific conveyor equipment or entire systems.
2. Design electrical panel containing electrical hardware to support the control package and provide needed assistance to person building the electrical panel.
3. Travel to job sites to configure control package for specific customers' requirements.
4. Work with applications group and customers to understanding actual requirements in order to quote and supply controls package to meet specific job requirements.
5. Provide electrical and controls support for conveyor lab equipment being used for show or testing.
6. Provide 24/7 supported based on implementation schedule.
7. Assist WeCare with electrical support questions.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Technical degree required plus 7 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thank you for visiting our careers page.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 30
- Jonesboro, AR, USA