Design Engineering Internship/Co-op
Compiles, organizes, and maintains engineering information while assisting the Design Engineering staff in daily tasks and interaction with other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- CAD design and layout
- Complete sample requests and first piece requests
- Enter service requests
- Represent Design Engineering on product development, Corrective action (CPR) and other teams
- Submit Engineering Change Requests (ECRs)
- Participate in any Design Engineering related project
- Perform all duties in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as company policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Working on a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Ability to work with fundamentals of planer and 3-dimension geometry mathematical concepts when needed. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office and 3D CAD packages, preferably experience with NX. Experience with AutoCad or SolidWorks is also a plus. Other systems that are helpful but not required are MS Project.
KFI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with KFI. KFI is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Pay Type Salary
- Portage, WI 53901, USA