Alabang | Senior Operations Manager | Content Mediation
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 63,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Directs the entire operations of the organization's call center facility(ies) as assigned. Implements and reviews policies and operating structure of the call center. Sets standards and guidelines for interaction with customers. Monitors the calls to ensure that the expectations of the customers are met
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of overall operational metrics of a regional or global client.
- Proactively maintains regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
- Ensures delivery of Client KPIs and targets including day to day service levels, customer experience, quality measures and compliance measures
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team, in partnership with recruitment to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework and succession planning to ensure key roles are filled and individual talent is recognized
- Deliver well-defined Communication and Engagement to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also understand the needs of their teams
- Responsible and accountable for the operational performance and for meeting/exceeding targets of all required metrics
- Continuously identify and implement of operational best practices
- Motivate and effectively performance manage direct reports to ensure delivery of overall targets and the business plan.
- Select, effectively manage and coach direct reports
- Manage and develop the operational client relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational client review meetings and day to day communication within key workstream
- Identify and highlight further opportunities for services and process improvements
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software packages.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in developing a team in a contact center site, while meeting all operational and financial objectives.
- Senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- 7-20 years call center experience
- Minimum 5-7 years managing operations in a call center environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a leadership role in a large contact center setting with extensive client and senior management interface
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines