Iron Coordinator - CMT
Midland, TX, USA Req #545
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
The Iron Coordinator will maintain all Iron pressure pumping equipment to ensure that it is in good condition and ready for use. The Iron Coordinator will also on a daily basis maintain field iron and perform general maintenance activities.
- Regularly review, complete and/or distribute daily reports, equipment check sheets, and work orders.
- Deliver circulating field iron to well site.
- Conducts pre-mobilization equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy.
- Apply general knowledge of drilling and completion process and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Knowledge of the local area as delivery to remote access sites occur regularly.
- Accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job and maintain log of equipment left on Customers locations.
- Track the movement of the iron on the computer system and prepare the proper paperwork for shipment and tracking.
- Must keep track of the test dates for inspection on iron.
- Performs various general and facility maintenance repairs.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Assist in servicing valves, cement heads, cement manifolds and equipment.
- Perform all duties assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to complete pressure pumping product line training required.
- Basic computer usage and knowledge
- Logistical background and experience
- Basic knowledge of machines, tools, and banding materials including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to work well and communicate with other.
- Managing own safety and health, and that of their fellow workers by following established HSE rules.
- Delivers as promised, to all internal and external customers with the greatest efficiency.
- Assists and works well with others to accomplish goals and maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
- Upholds the highest levels of personal accountability, integrity, and responsibility in every aspect of the day-to-day job, extending to the responsibilities embraced for the environment and the local communities in which we operate.
- Ability to solve problems using logic, judgement and data to determine effective solutions.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel.
Minimum Required Education
- H.S. Diploma - Required
Minimum Required Work Experience
- 2-4 years of Mechanical expertise and aptitude - Required
- Job Family Maintenance
- Job Function Iron
- Pay Type Hourly
- Midland, TX, USA