Global Integration Manager
See yourself at Odyssey.
Join the team as our new Global Integration Manager.
Who We Are & Why We’re Hiring
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation (Odyssey) is a global logistics provider. Our adaptive approach to solving modern logistics challenges differentiates us in the markets we serve. Odyssey Logistics & Technology’s specialized multimodal expertise is the strategic foundation that provides clients with a full-service offering across our four operating divisions including intermodal, freight forwarding, transport & warehousing, and managed services.
Odyssey’s multimodal services offer cost-effective, end-to-end freight solutions equipped to deliver on evolving customer requirements. Combined, Odyssey delivers innovative, high-value logistics services & technology solutions to support diverse customer requirements. In addition to being certified by the American Chemistry Council as a Responsible Care® partner company we consistently exceed customer expectations by integrating analytics, carrier relationships, specialized assets, sustainability strategies and deep international expertise. Our unique approach ensures that customer shipments keep moving at full speed, even in the face of ever-changing market headwinds.
Odyssey is on a journey to constantly innovate logistics. We’re actively recruiting for this key, high profile role in the company because we have experienced tremendous growth and would love for you to join us!
Visit us at: www.OdysseyLogistics.com/careers
About the Job:
As Global Integration Manager, you will lead the integration effort across the Odyssey organization. You and your team will design, build, and maintain integrations to support the ever-growing needs of Odyssey. You will also facilitate migrations from legacy platforms to our Boomi environment.
In This Role, You Will:
- Coordinate with technical project managers on integration dependencies for the implementation integrations
- Implement a request and prioritization process to ensure resources are being utilized effectively
- Work with internal and third-party resources to develop and maintain integration documentation
- Facilitate work and own execution throughout the implementations
- Escalate risks and provide proactive plans to supplement integration team with additional resources
- Work with PMO to coordinate unit testing across functional teams
- Lead support effort of integrations after Go-Live
- Grow and mentor the team of integration engineers
We recognize not all applicants have every skill or qualification to match a job description exactly. Odyssey values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the most required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing enterprise grade integration solutions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and coordinating resources
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and a meticulous attention to detail required
- Experience with REST APIs and Web Services
- Experience transforming flat files, JSON, and XML data to standard interface formats
- Experience with SFTP
- Boomi Experience
- Experience building integrations Oracle Cloud products
- Oracle Integration Cloud
- Experience with JMS such as IBM MQ
- Experience with Data Streaming for Data Warehouse and other high volume tasks
- Experience with Power Automate
Location: This is an in-office role based in Kennesaw, GA with a hybrid schedule.
We offer a generous compensation and benefits package including:
- Choice of medical plans with FSA, HRA and HSA options
- Company-paid dental and life/disability Plans
- 401K with company match
- Preferred vendor discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off
No relocation allowance will be considered unless specifically addressed. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
- Job Family Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Odyssey Logistics & Technology, 1915 Vaughn Road, KENNESAW, Georgia, United States of America