See yourself at Odyssey
Join the team as our new Forklift Driver!
Who We Are & Why We’re Hiring
Grand Worldwide Logistics Corporation, a subsidiary of Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation (Odyssey), provides world class public warehouse and distribution services. We provide a totally integrated logistics package of warehousing, handling and trucking services from centrally located facilities in IL, OH, CO, GA, MO, WA, CA, FL, AK, HI, TX, NJ, and PA to ensure your products are always in proximity and ready to supply markets served. Our services include complete logistics management, traditional warehousing and cross dock distribution. Our fully automated inventory control system utilizes bar coding, EDI, RFID, stock rotation and random access location inventory management.
Based in vibrant Bensenville, IL Odyssey is on a journey to constantly innovate logistics. We’re actively recruiting for this key, high profile role in the company because we have experienced tremendous growth and would love for you to join us!
Visit us at: www.OdysseyLogistics.com/careers
About the Job:
The position of Forklift Driver will have primary responsibility for the material handling for servicing specific customers and internal order processing by performing the following duties.
In This Role, You Will:
- Overall responsibility for material handling.
- Receive product via railcar and truckload, includes scanning and putting away in locations in the warehouse.
- Pick orders which include staging and scanning.
- Load material in outbound trailers which includes trailer inspections.
- Maintain 100% inventory integrity.
- Accurately record and submit product locations.
- Record and submit location changes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment including cleaning and maintaining forklift/clamp equipment.
- Accurately maintain all SOPs, documents, and procedures as required.
- Scan products into and out of Abecas system when required using our barcoding scanners.
- Make sure all paperwork is given to the office for processing.
- Daily Building Checklist – perform all tasks assigned daily.
We recognize not all applicants have every skill or qualification to match a job description exactly. Odyssey values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets most required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
This is an in-office role based in Bensenville, IL.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bensenville, IL, USA