Community Experience Manager
We are looking for a strategic and creatively minded Community Experience Manager who can lead the development of strategy and content to excite and engage our players and communities across multiple social channels including myVIP, playAWARDS and PLAYSTUDIOS Corporate. Working closely with in-house design and copy teams, the Community Experience Manager will develop strategies and lead execution of content for these channels, and then utilizing tools like Sprout, will schedule and publish content. Additionally, the Community Experience Manager will support CRM operations for playAWARDS.
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow audiences and increase engagement across current channels. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
- Develop strategies and maintain content calendars for myVIP, playAWARDS and PLAYSTUDIOS social channels for YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter
- Partner with key stakeholders across company to develop cross-promotional strategies that grow our community within these managed channels
- As part of the Marketing Operations team, you will help create and develop cross-channel campaigns in support of playAWARDS and PLAYSTUDIOS initiatives.
- Define KPIs for growth and development of these channels and manage strategies to achieve those KPIs
- Manage social promotions and campaigns
- Monitor and engage with community members on the social channels
- Listen, monitor, and track brand sentiment.
- Identify and engage with other relevant key influencers, e.g., bloggers and forum managers / members.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities, platforms, and tools for social engagement.
- Develop content strategies for new and emerging channels
- Generate weekly social summary reports for the marketing team that highlight trending and actionable social content
- Work closely with the QA and Support Teams to coordinate responses to actionable social mentions
- Work with internal creative resources to develop supporting content
- Utilizing Braze, provide key support to existing CRM team in the scheduling and deployment of CRM campaigns.
- 5+ years of lifecycle strategy (or equivalent experience) and hands-on journey building
- BS Degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Expertise and robust experience with CRM tools around campaign management, email, push notifications, SMS, and in app messaging experience with Braze is a major plus.
- Experience implementing loyalty, CRM, segment migration, and automation marketing programs and processes.
- Proven track record of managing complex segmentation strategies and customer lifecycle programs
- Extremely strong written and communicative skills
- Basic knowledge of and experience with database and business intelligence tool sets
- Ability to oversee multiple work streams simultaneously and equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to collaborate and can communicate your ideas and program results clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization
- Braze, Sprout, and/or other CRM tools
- 100% health benefit premiums for you and your dependents
- 401K match and RSU grant
- Flexible vacation policy
- Employee-driven entertainment, happy hours, and team-building events
- Snacks and drinks are available in the kitchen
- Casual work environment
PLAYSTUDIOS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of their sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), race, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, or other protected category under the law.
PLAYSTUDIOS is the developer and operator of award-winning free-to-play casual games for mobile and social platforms. The company’s collection of original and published titles is powered by its groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty marketing platform, which enables players to earn real-world rewards from a portfolio of global entertainment, retail, technology, travel, leisure, and gaming brands across 17 countries and four continents. Founded by a team of veteran gaming, hospitality, and technology entrepreneurs, PLAYSTUDIOS brings together beautifully designed mobile gaming content with an innovative loyalty platform in order to provide its players with an unequaled entertainment experience and its partners with actionable business insights. To learn more about PLAYSTUDIOS, visit playstudios.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular