Accounts Payable Coordinator - Sunroad Asset Management
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Part-time) – Sunroad Asset Management
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for processing, compiling, classifying, recording, verifying, and maintaining data and payments towards all accounts payable for multiple entities. Accurate recording and payment of invoices is essential. This individual will regularly interact with vendors and internal associates.
- Responsible for the full and complete cycle of accounts payable.
- Upload invoices into Yardi.
- Posts all open items on a daily basis.
- Prepares accounts payable checks.
- Reconciles statement and the ledger making sure that payments are consistent.
- Answers vendor inquiries regarding payment status.
- Analyzes and updates vendor accounts as needed.
- Research and resolve A/P issues and/or problems as they arise
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Previous experience working as an A/P Clerk is required.
- Yardi proficiency or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Computer proficiency is required with knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Sunroad Asset Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $27.00
- 8620 Spectrum Center Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123, USA