Customer Experience Specialist - Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The Customer Experience Specialist greets customers when they come in and when they call in, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The Customer Experience Specilaist should be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership and conduct themselves in a polite and professional manner.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative's knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Operating the telephone by answering incoming calls, transferring callers to appropriate personnel, taking messages and using the paging system.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Documenting customers who come into the dealership and contact information.
- Performing general administrative duties, such as taking care of plants and straightening magazines, to maintain the lobby or reception area.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Customer service and administrative experience is highly preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Employees are offered a generous benefit plan which includes:
Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Paid Holidays and Vacation Time, Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vehicle Purchase, Service and Parts Discounts, Employee Assistance Plans (EAP), Maderas Golf Club Discounts and More!
Kearny Mesa Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- 8010 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92111, USA