Vehicle Acquisition Agent - BMW of El Cajon
Vehicle Acquisition Agent – BMW of El Cajon
We are seeking a motivated and customer-focused Acquisition Agent to join our team. This is a unique role responsible for working with our Service Drive Customers through the sales process to purchase their current vehicle and to assist them in purchasing a new vehicle.
Employees in this position will be paid a base hourly wage at the applicable minimum wage rate (16.30), plus commissions. Commission amounts vary based on performance, but the expected average annual earnings are approx. $100,000 to $150,000. The annual/hourly pay range displayed serves as a good faith estimate of the minimum and maximum pay range expected for this role. Compensation for the role will be based on a number of different factors such as a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience.
- Greet and assist customers who visit the dealership for service and explore their interest in purchasing a new vehicle.
- Effectively manage the entire sales process, from initial customer interaction to closing deals and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and track all incoming leads from provided sources
- Input and follow up on leads using our CRM system
- Contact sellers via phone, text, and email
- Set appraisal appointments with customers
- Complete all necessary paperwork, including all necessary documentation for purchase of current vehicle
- Conduct accurate vehicle assessments by collecting and recording all required information for customer appraisal.
- Assist in setting up appointments with the sales team for the trade leads
- Conduct test drives and vehicle demonstrations to showcase the features and benefits of our cars
- Track all purchases and trades acquired and provide a weekly report on the number of leads and acquisitions.
- Stay up-to-date with our inventory of vehicles, features, and specifications to provide accurate information and recommendations to customers.
- Develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing exceptional service and maintaining regular follow-ups.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Previous automotive sales experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Goal-oriented with a drive to succeed.
- Must have the ability to retain information regarding the retail/wholesale vehicle market
- Proven organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, handle frequent interruptions, and be able to shift priorities
- Proficient understanding of CRM systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Sales License required
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
BMW of El Cajon employees are offered a benefit package which includes Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Paid Holidays and Vacation Time, Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Sponsored Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vehicle Purchase, Service and Parts Discounts, Employee Assistance Plans (EAP), Maderas Golf Club Discounts and More!
BMW of El Cajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 720 El Cajon Blvd, El Cajon, CA 92020, USA