Part-Time Player Assistant - Maderas Golf Club
Part-Time Player Assistant – Maderas Golf Club
The Player Assistant is responsible for starting players on the golf course by explaining the rules of play for the day, touring the golf course to ensure safety and rule compliance, and encouraging players to maintain a reasonable pace of play.
- Starts players on the first tee explaining the rules of play for the day
- Maintains an accurate starting sheet so the whereabouts of players are known
- Cues groups to move to the first tee and make sure not more than one group is on the tee at a time
- Tours the golf course assisting players when needed to maintain the posted pace of play for the day
- Checks the restrooms and water stations on a regular schedule
- Maintains proper spacing on the golf course to avoid delays
- Completes the golfer tracking report on a daily basis
- Reminds player of the cart rules of the day
- Repairs ball marks and collects any trash that may be on the course
- Communicates with the Golf Shop and on a regular basis
- Monitors the course and ensure customer satisfaction
- Assists golfers when needed
- Reports all problem situations to the Head Golf Professional in a timely manner
- May be assigned other duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous Player Assistant experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of golf
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to traverse various athletic grounds and facilities.
- Prolonged periods of standing or walking.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
Maderas Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Required Education High School
- 17750 Old Coach Rd, Poway, CA 92064, USA