Service Admin - Pacific Honda
Service Admin – Pacific Honda
Service Admin facilitates the efficient operation of the service department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
$18.00 to $31.00 based on experience.
- Processes repair orders including checking repair orders for proper accounting, coding, dollar amounts, percentage markups.
- Coordinate loaner vehicles for guests.
- Scheduling appointments and make outbound calls to customers.
- Flag all warranty repair orders to POS system (WarrCloud).
- Process and organize vehicle service contracts, balance schedule.
- Prepaid maintenance/balance process.
- Honda covered maintenance adjust, balance process.
- Submit and balance all credit card payments.
- Completes manufacturer documents requests.
- Reviews every ISP charge for proper processing and management approval.
- Answering and transferring in-bound phone calls to the appropriate departments.
- Filing service paperwork
- Other duties may be assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One year of administrative or automotive experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Pacific Honda employees are offered a generous benefit plan which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Vehicle Service Discounts
- Vehicle Parts Discounts
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Maderas Golf Club Discounts
- And More!
Pacific Honda is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $31.00
- Required Education High School
- 4761 Convoy St, San Diego, CA 92111, USA