Lot Attendant - BMW of El Cajon
Lot Attendant – BMW of El Cajon
The Lot Attendant will be responsible for confirming receipt of new cars delivered to the dealership and parking the cars on the lot in an orderly manner. The Lot Attendant will be asked to move vehicles around the dealership and coordinate between departments.
- Verifying serial numbers of incoming cars against invoices.
- Inspecting cars for damage.
- Checking for accessories listed on the invoice, such as spare tires and stereo equipment.
- Recording description of damages and listing missing items on delivery receipt.
- Parking new cars in the assigned area.
- Maximizing the use of space and maintaining the dealership lot.
- Washing new cars for delivery to customers
- Keeping lot organized and presentable at all times
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Thorough understanding of traffic regulations, road signs, and routes.
- Must be highly organized and energetic with the ability to schedule a rolling inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
- Prior Lot Attendant experience preferred
- Physically able to drive a vehicle for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
BMW of El Cajon employees are offered a generous benefit plan which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Vehicle Service Discounts
- Vehicle Parts Discounts
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Maderas Golf Club Discounts
- And More!
BMW of El Cajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.30
- Max Hiring Rate $18.00
- Required Education High School
- 720 El Cajon Blvd, El Cajon, CA 92020, USA