Outside Service Representative - Maderas Golf Club
Outside Service Representative – Maderas Golf Club
Maderas Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Outside Service Representative. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
- Works with the Tournament Coordinator to organize all groups/outings that are taking place on a specific day and prepares staff and facility for all these events.
- Greets golfers at bag drop and unloads their golf bags from their carts.
- Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs, service the customer who is renting golf clubs, and clean rental clubs upon return.
- Ensures the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot. Shares responsibility of cleaning golf shops, restrooms, and patio area.
- Inventories and controls all guest supplies.
- Assists in monitoring and policing all player service activity and etiquette.
- Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, and speed of play.
- Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
- Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
- Ensures proper staging of golf carts during the day.
- Assists players by changing golf spikes and cleaning golf clubs.
- Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
- May assist with food and beverage activities.
- May direct start of play.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of golf.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to traverse various athletic grounds and facilities.
- Prolonged periods of standing or walking.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
Maderas employees are offered a generous benefit plan which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Vehicle Service Discounts
- Vehicle Parts Discounts
- Employee Assistance Plans
- Maderas Golf Club Discounts
- And More!
Maderas Golf Club is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.30
- Required Education High School
- 17750 Old Coach Rd, Poway, CA 92064, USA