Lead Storeroom Coordinator - Ripon
Under the direction of the Storeroom Supervisor, provide direct support for the procurement and supply of parts and supplies, and other tasks as assigned. Provide leadership and administrative support to Storeroom Coordinators, per department standards. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of administrative or purchasing experience in a purchasing department, warehouse, or storeroom.
- Ensure critical spare parts are in stock at all times by managing all in-stock purchasing.
- Receive both in-stock and non-stock purchase orders, and ensure standardized receiving is performed by Storeroom Coordinators.
- Resolve purchase order and invoice discrepancies, as necessary.
- Create and support storage improvement procedure for all stock items.
- Ensure in-stock part nomenclature and labelling are up-to-date and consistent.
- Support purchase order cataloging in SharePoint and JD Edwards programs.
- Manage additions to stock, as well as the inventory minimum process, track responses and closure notifications.
- Generate annual obsolete inventory report; coordinate with Storeroom leadership and related parties to analyze obsolete inventory.
- Manage the Storeroom annual Cycle Count program, under the direction of the Storeroom Supervisor.
- Provide coordination support for the Storeroom Supervisor regarding on-site vendor services.
- Manage spare part reviews for new bottling lines, new equipment, etc.
- Provide support and guidance to Storeroom Coordinators, per Storeroom Supervisor’s instructions and department standards.
- Perform other clerical and administrative duties, including but not limited to, file maintenance, department correspondence, FedEx and mail, miscellaneous purchases, and receipts, etc.
- This job description reflects Management’s assignment of general functions; it does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- 3+ years clerical experience in purchasing or related field preferred.
- High School Diploma Required / College Degree preferred.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and work independently.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Sound critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
- JD Edwards experience preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record for using company vehicle as required.
- Primary work activities are within an office and warehouse environment.
- Working environment has exposure to both indoors and outdoors, related warehouse/production equipment, and associated noise levels.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, and twisting in the warehouse/production environment.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Hourly Range Posted: $26.00 - $29.00/hour.
- Actual compensation will be based on factors such as experience; skills, knowledge, and abilities; education; and other position related factors.
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Facilities Maintenance
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $26.00
- Max Hiring Rate $29.00
- The Wine Group, 17000 E. Highway 120, Ripon, California, United States of America