Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
As a market leader in providing master data management solutions, our team members engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their product, vendor, and customer data needs. Pivotree partners with leading MDM/PIM software vendors – including Stibo Systems, Informatica, EnterWorks, Riversand, and ContentServe– in delivering these solutions. We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with hands-on experience to gather detailed business and technical requirements, create business use and test cases, and to act as a liaison by creating direct channels of communication between technical and business teams. If you have at least 4 years of relevant professional work experience and strong business analyst experience, this is the opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead in-person discovery meetings with clients and stakeholders to evaluate current PIM/MDM systems and processes along with adapting unique business needs to create and recommend new PIM/MDM solutions.
- Document components to integrate PIM/MDM solutions with external applications
- Design and build workflows and custom portal components to enhance governance and quality of product data solutions
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Document business requirement for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and follow-up on all results
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project
- Hold regular stakeholder meeting to keep all interested parties updated on project progress
- Build and maintain long-term client and business partner relationships
- 20% Travel Required (during normal circumstances)
Key Skills & Competencies:
- 4+ years of relevant business analyst work experience
- Strong Microsoft Visio skills
- Experience with both agile and waterfall project formats
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related major such as electronic engineering; Computer Sciences degree a plus; Master’s degree a plus,
- PIM/MDM experience with major platforms (Stibo Systems, Informatica, EnterWorks, Riversand, and ContentServe) a plus
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Houston, TX, USA