Enterprise Field Applications Engineer
Virtual N.º de req. 165
viernes, 3 de febrero de 2023
The Customer Service Engineer is responsible for providing field-based product repair, maintenance and installation services in the EMEA region.
What we’re offering
You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight—your contributions will make a difference.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues and repairing and/or updating AV system, Interactive media systems, software and related equipment in a timely manner either on-site or through remote technical support
- Performing timely and effective service activities on customer sites within designated market, meeting or exceeding customer expectations for efficient system operation
- Performing preventative scheduled maintenance to ensure optimum operation and a minimum of down time of AV system, Interactive media systems, software and related equipment.
- Increasing end user ability to effectively operate and maintain the system through onsite technical training relating to the operation of AV system, Interactive media systems, software and related equipment.
- Setting up and supporting live events/screening for special event in accordance with established standards and regulations
- Coordinating equipment repairs, tools availability, RMA parts and PM parts for maintenance accurately and timely to support team to allocate the material and resources accordingly.
- BS/BA in a technical field (Electrical or Software) (or equivalent technical experience)
- 2 - 5 years of Customer Service Engineer / Field Application experience in the AV industry
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex technical problems independently
- High knowledge of analogue and digital theory related to LCD/CRT/DMD projectors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication, Presentation/Teaching skills
- Understanding of customer requirements and relationships
- Benefit if fluent in any of these languages (German, French, Spanish, others), as a plus. English is a must.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, decision making and leadership skills, self-motivated and strong communication.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- % de desplazamiento 100
- % de trabajo a distancia 100
- Formación académica requerida Título de licenciatura
- Fecha de inicio de puesto de trabajo miércoles, 1 de marzo de 2023