Territory Manager - Pacific Northwest
Responsible to provide prospecting leads for our products within a defined territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Identify and generate sales leads.
- Assist sales professionals achieve territory sales objectives.
- Maintain constant communication with manager and report all developments as they occur; i.e., customers, competition and market changes.
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals.
- Attend workshops, trade shows that showcase Cynosure product lines.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Bachelor of Science preferred.
- 2 +years selling capital equipment or B to B sales.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proven customer development skills.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments.
- Experience developing relationships with customers.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☒Other (please specify): Valid Driver’s License; Up to 50-75% travel
- Família de Postos Sales
- Função da Tarefa Field Sales
- Tipo de Pagamento Ordenado
- Indicador Profissional Regular
- Taxa Contratual Mínima 60 000,00 €
- Taxa Contratual Máxima 93 500,00 €
- Viagem Obrigatória Sim
- Educação Obrigatória Bacharelato
- Idaho, Estados Unidos
- Oregon, Estados Unidos
- Seattle, Washington, Estados Unidos
- Washington, Estados Unidos