District Sales Manager - Nor Cal
Cynosure is seeking a District Sales Manager. This role is responsible for lead generation and sales working with the Regional, District and Area Sales Managers to sell Cynosure’s entire bag of innovative technologies and exceed territory sales objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Exceed individual and team activity and revenue goals across all product lines on a quarterly and annual basis – 25%
- Take on a leadership role within the defined territory; - 25%
- Lead and assist with the closing of business opportunities
- Manage day to day issues/questions amongst reps and customers
- Assist Regional Sales Director with budgeting plans and logistics for events/programs
- Forecast sales on a monthly and quarterly basis for all product lines
- Lead team and execute purposeful prospecting within region
- Assist Regional Sales Director with the recruiting and hiring process for new prospective employees – 10%
- Identify and qualify prospective customers, provide technical information, demonstrate company products, and quote prices to customers – 10%
- Develop new accounts and territory management for the district through new & existing accounts with a high emphasis on cold calling and new customer acquisition – 10%
- Acquire product knowledge through product training and competitive analysis – 10%
- Attend company workshops and training events – 10%
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager and requires travel of 50 – 70%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years selling capital equipment with focus on high volume B2B sales
- Experience selling aesthetic capital equipment or energy-based devices
- Detailed successful track record
- 2+ years People management experience/ first-line management
- Mentoring skills
- Able to influence and build effective relationships including cross-functional team members
- Passionate, self-starter who drives high performance within organization and consistently deliver on commitments.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking, fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates strategic and competitive mindset in identifying, cultivating, and strengthening customer relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to take a complicated process and simplify it to drive sales
- Strong, creative problem-solving, organization and time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong negotiation, presentations and writing skills
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Able to lead, guide and mentor team members to drive sales within their territory
- Polished interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of sales growth and success
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☒Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☒Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☒Other (please specify)
- 工作職系 Sales
- 工作職能 General Sales
- 薪資類型 薪資
- 聘僱指標 Regular
- 需出差 是
- 必要教育程度 學士學位