Under the general direction of the HR Director and the Company Physician, this position is primary responsible for the protection, promotion, and maintenance of health of all Alta PH employees. Specifically responsible for promoting wellness, healthy lifestyle and safe work environment in the company, facilitating employee wellness activities and programs from primary illness prevention to providing guidance on workplace related illness emergencies and carrying out administrative tasks on health benefits and related services.
• Primary serves as the first responder of the company and provides first aid treatment and basic medications to employees as need arise.
• Prepares medical documents needed by the employee for hospital confinement or other medical procedures that will require Phil Health Forms (CF1), Certificate of Phil Health Contributions and Medical Data Record (MDR).
• Coordinates and assists in facilitating health & wellness programs for employees such as Flu vaccination, blood donation activity, and stress management seminar amongst other programs.
• Facilitates preparation and processing of mandatory benefits such as sickness and maternity payment; prepares employee SSS Sickness Notification and related health care forms.
• Prepares monthly medical reimbursement report for payroll processing and crediting
• Coordinates with the company’s HMO provider the enrollment and deletion of principal members & employee dependents in the company’s health care plan.
• Coordinates with the company’s HMO provider the schedule of Annual Physical Examination (APE) of all regular employees and dependents.
• Assists, coordinates and monitors all pre-employment physical examination (PPE) of new hires.
• Monitors the stock inventory of medicines and other medical supplies in the Clinic
• Prepare reports on medical related items such as Phil Health in compliance with various government agencies like PHIC, SSS, CENRO, PEZA, and government bodies
• Maintains and ensures safekeeping of medical records of all employees
• Assists in HR’s administrative functions such as, but not limited to preparation of employee access packets, coordination of employee debit cards, 201 filing, coordination and request for company ID and locker access, preparation of government documents, routing of clearance form, releasing of last pay and/or other related functions
• Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time
MINIMUM COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required.
Work Experience: At least six months of corporate nursing experience required; preferably in a Call Center setting.
• Knowledge on the statutory benefits mandatory registration and transaction (Phil Health, SSS, Pag-IBIG, Department of Labor
• Patient assessment skills
• Very good interpersonal and human relation skills
• Ability to apply good basic clinical judgment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
• Technically proficient in MS Office and other Windows-based application
• Ability to analyze data and provide simple recommendations
• Ability you handle multiple tasks and keen attention to details
• Willing to work long hours an
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Pasig City, 34th Floor, Wynsum Corporate Plaza, Pasig, National Capital Region, Philippines